Bridging the Gap 1 Bridging the Gap 1

Awesome!

This is hilarious. I can see why they are such great friends.

The graphics are really good for being so simplistic, and the voice acting, while the same for both characters, is still enough to make me chuckle.

Not-The-Final Fantasy XII Not-The-Final Fantasy XII

I couldn't find the skull.

But I DID pause and look at all the wolf descriptions. I liked it.

and what the other person before me said;
"But hey, whatever, there's always 1 character nobody likes. Kinda like Yuffie."
I totally disagree with it. Yuffie was cool. It was Cait Sith that sucked.

Bobert-Rob responds:

Yeah, it's usually the weird mascot characters that most people dislike. FF7 had Cait Sith, FF9 had Quina Quen... They like to throw weird characters in their every once in awhile for some reason. Yuffie was kind of annoying too, but she was a secret character, so I don't think she counts. Thanks for the comment!

-StickFighters- -StickFighters-

Good compared with me

I's not very good, but it's better then I could do!

GhostFight-BOS-Part1 GhostFight-BOS-Part1

Awesome!

I saw this on stickpage yesterday, and it was awesome there too! I love it! The graphics, interactivity, sound, everything a good flash needs and more!

Come Back Collab Come Back Collab

kanon ...again

Who doesn't like pointless stick fighting?!

I loved it!

Going on favorites.

Unbalanced Unbalanced

I think

intro: 10 (This is... What i call... UN-BAL-ANCED)
graphics: 8 (Only a stick figure movie, but blurring weapons are cool)
Sound: 10 (the music worked perfectly. If you had added sound effects it would mess up the effect.)
Storyline: 9 (This is only a nine compared to other stick battles. The stickman AI that became too powerful and killed the rest of the AI was a good storyline.)
Interactivity: 10 (For a movie, the play button is worth a 10.)

Why didn't the white one be able to use the weapon he was holding when he got deleted? The one that looked electrical and stuff?

SHOCK2 SHOCK2

The only problem...

The only problem i can see with this flash is that the text was too much.. gibberish.
Otherwise this flash awesome.

SHOCK1 SHOCK1

My beliefs

I think that this flash movie is among the best in the world. The graphics were awesome, the fighting was intense, and the time stop sequences, SCARY!